Tired of waiting for answers or digging through tons of conflicting YouTube tutorials and more? Based on some of the most frequently asked questions we receive, Raleigh Restorations E-Book Series covers the following topics in depth:
- 3 different methods to strip midsoles
- identifying midsoles for best method
- clearing/cleaning/repainting around Air units
- Painting (process) to avoid cracking and peeling!
- Taping tips
- 2 tone and more complex midsoles (multi colored)
- Fixing damaged midsoles and smoothing tips/tricks
- How to prep
- Avoid cracking/peeling/chipping
- Cover all products needed and used
- All processes (tips and tricks)
- Best finishers and protectants
- Foamposites, cleats, basketball sneakers, and more!
- Testing for durability (non-cracking/peeling)!
- The RIGHT way to prep Leather
- Leather dyes
- Painting leather (extra tips and tricks)
- Stencil work in general, and on leather!
- Making your customs stand out! (details tips/tricks)
- Bonus info and tutorials!
- Rubber and Plastic
- Suede, Nubuck, Durabuck and more
- Dyeing Soles
- Dyeing boost/foam midsoles
- Mesh, Primeknit, Cotton, Sockliners and more soft materials
- Bonus tip (changing black suede/nubuck to another color)!
- How to keep soft fabrics ACTUALLY SOFT and durable!
Whether you're still learning and want a step-by-step guide, or you're a seasoned restorer/custom artist who could use a reference from time to time, these books are sure to take your work to the next level!